Issue two of the Royal Aeronautical Society’s free Career Flightpath magazine is out now offering a wide range of features on career pathways in aerospace, aviation, space and defence, interviews with professionals, technology news, professional development advice and more.
Launched at Careers in Aerospace LIVE 2011, the new edition has a brand new look.
In this issue:
- University study and apprenticeship routes into aerospace engineering
- We meet four apprentices from Monarch Aircraft Engineering
- Becoming a pilot
- Graduate careers in the Ministry of Defence
- Revolutionary ALM technology and Airbus’ transparent aircraft plans
- A snapshot of the UK space industry
- Interviews with Boeing’s Chief Pilot Suzanna Darcy-Hennemen; Managing Director of London Southend Airport Alistair Welch; and Space Medicine expert Kevin Fong
- Professional development: find out how getting involved with Society activities can help and learn more about networking effectively
For your FREE copy please send your name and address to email@example.com